- Arnotts Department Stores window display for Cook Month
Arnotts, 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1, www.arnotts.ie/
- My favourite scone ever at Avoca Suffolk Street
Avoca, 11-13 Suffolk Street, Dublin 2, www.avoca.ie
- Langues de Chat de Lu bought at Fallon and Byrne
Fallon and Byrne, 11-17 Exchequer Street, Dublin, www.fallonandbyrne.com
- Donal Skehan filming Kitchen Hero in Dublin
- My visit to the Glenisk pop store on Dawson street
Glenisk pop up, corner of Dawson Street and Duke Street, Dublin, www.glenisk.com
- A not so foodie moment: I made a mug cookie and I liked it
- Lamb Couscous by my friend Cedric
Et voila, that's it for now! As you can see, as usual I ate my way around Dublin!
What about you? Any foodie events you attended recently or even something delicious you had?